Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bra and Panty Therapy

It's so shameful how I have not purchased a bra in years except for nursing bras. However, I stopped nursing months ago. The old bras I had were just that: old, discolored, and stretched out. Just looking at them depressed me.

I needed to go out and get a real fitting but childcare was once again an issue. Luckily today, my lovely brother's fiance and brother offered to babysit since I had an appointment for Logan. I finished early, dropped Logan off and zoomed over to Victoria's Secret because it was nearby. I went to a fitting and was SHOCKED to find out my bra size. It's really true how they say most women are wearing the wrong bra size.

I won't tell you what my size is but let's just say I was disappointed and happy at the same time. All I know is that buying some matching panties and new bras that will actually FIT should provide me some happy points. I need more happy points in my life.

1 comment:

Sapna said...

I love this Jenn! Sometimes doing little things for ourselves have the power to change our entire outlook on life.